This is a traditional medicine
Carthamus tinctorius Flower
Rheum officinale Root
Commiphora molmol Resina
Citrus reticulata Pericarpium
Cinnamomum cassia Bark
Cinnamomum camphora Bark
Curcuma longa Rhizome
Aloe barbadensis Leaf
Phenethyl alcohol (and) Caprylyl glycol
Relieves aches and pains of joints and muscles associated with
Traditonally used for relief of joint and muscular pain
Adults and children above 12 years:
- Apply PainFix gel to affected area(s) and massage gently until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat up to 3 to 4 times per day, on an as needed basis
- After applying, wash hands with soap and water
Adults and children above 12 years old
This product contains Rheum officinale.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- Frequent or prolonged use of this preparation may result in dependence towards the product and 'imbalanced electrolytes'
Can cause convulsion, contraindicated in children below 2 years of age. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated. Avoid direct application into nostrils
It is dangerous to place any camphor-containing product into the nostrils of children. A small amount applied this way can cause immediate collapse.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not apply to wounds and damaged skin
Contraindicated in pregnant women. Insufficient reliable data in breastfeeding women.
Store in a dry place below 30 degree Celcius. Protect from light and moisture.
Got this for a frind who's been having back pain recently. Love this product as it works for me and how it helps in alleviating pain.
Excellent product for my hips and back pain. It helps with inflammation and since I cycle a lot, I usually apply this after the cycling to help with relasing the muscle stiffness.
I have been using this product. Always had a tube ready at home for muscle pain, backache, shoulder stiffness, muscle cramps, bruises, and minor sprains. Very effective. Easy to apply, not greasy, and does not stain.
I used the Gel on my sore calf the other day after the gym. Cooling! And it relieved my sore muscles.