This is a traditional medicine
Carthamus tinctorius Flower
Rheum officinale Root
Commiphora molmol Resina
Citrus reticulata Pericarpium
Cinnamomum cassia Bark
Cinnamomum camphora Bark
Curcuma longa Rhizome
Aloe barbadensis Leaf
Phenethyl alcohol (and) Caprylyl glycol
Relieves aches and pains of joints and muscles associated with
Traditonally used for relief of joint and muscular pain
Adults and children above 12 years:
- Apply PainFix gel to affected area(s) and massage gently until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat up to 3 to 4 times per day, on an as needed basis
- After applying, wash hands with soap and water
Adults and children above 12 years old
This product contains Rheum officinale.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- Frequent or prolonged use of this preparation may result in dependence towards the product and 'imbalanced electrolytes'
Can cause convulsion, contraindicated in children below 2 years of age. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated. Avoid direct application into nostrils
It is dangerous to place any camphor-containing product into the nostrils of children. A small amount applied this way can cause immediate collapse.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not apply to wounds and damaged skin
Contraindicated in pregnant women. Insufficient reliable data in breastfeeding women.
Store in a dry place below 30 degree Celcius. Protect from light and moisture.
If you're looking for pain relief to treat aching muscle, sprains, stiffness, joints related pain, bruises and other external body pain.... shin splints, anyone? Then you can give this a try...
I am a regular user of this product for a few years. I used it for muscle pain, backache, bruises, knee pain that I get from running and hiking. Has helped a great deal.
This was my second time buying this item. I use it mainly for my stiff and inflamed fingers. I think it is very effective as a lot of the inflammation seems to be gone now.
Used it on the joints of my fingers. Seemed to provide a lot of relief the following day. Its cool sensation also felt good. My only problem is I am worried about getting dependent on it.
Not greasy. Mild herbal smell. Cooling on the skin. Good.