Contain 10 individual packs, Sugar Free Oatmeal Crackers, Oat Bran & Hi Fibre Key Information
Rich in Nutrients
The outer layer of the oat kernel. Contains high dietary fibre.
A sugar replacement derived from natural sugar beet (sucrose)
Contains a low calorie value of 2kcal/g
Aids the digestive system
Whole grains are basically cereal grains that contain bran, endosperm and germ
Wholemeal Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil), Oats, Oat Bran, Isomalt, *Polydextrose, Maltitol, Starch and Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
This product contains gluten (wheat & oats) and soybean product.
Contains polyols & polydextrose, may have laxative effect
Taste best when you
- Make a delicious cheesecake base
- Add some crunch to your salads with Iko crackers
- Add crushed Iko biscuit bits to ice cream for a tasty treat
- Iko crackers go amazingly well with cheese
- Go basic, eat with a spread of your favourite jam
Net Weight: 178g
Store in cool and dry place, avoid sunlights.
Country Origin: Malaysia
Oat bran IKO biscuits are filling and great to have during breakfast.
Wow it tastes like a butter biscuit... i thought it was gonna b tasteless and bland. But is it really healthy if it tastes so good?